Business Member Spotlight Features on TAA
The Association Agenda (TAA) is the bi-weekly newsletter covering CSAE news and updates for both members and prospects. Apply during Member November, and you will have the opportunity to be featured in an edition of the TAA!
To sign up for the Member Spotlight, please complete your member information following the instructions below.
- Word count – 90-125 words
- Write in first person
- Include your position and organization
- Please answer: Why did you join CSAE? & What do you get out of CSAE?
- Feel free to also mention any special involvement you may have had with CSAE as a committee member, etc. (if applicable)
- Please note that your submission may be edited as needed
- If you’d like to be tagged in the social media posts, please share your Twitter handle or a link to your LinkedIn page with us.
My name is XXX, and I am a founding partner with XXX., a technology company that specializes in associations. I immediately joined multiple committees within my first year with CSAE and later served a term on the CSAE Trillium Network council. In 2012 I was honoured with the Chapter Service Excellence Award for Business Members, a very humbling experience. We work with many associations and CSAE is different. I appreciate the core professional values of dignity and mutual respect that characterize the members that I have come to know well.
This member spotlight feature is only available for current business members. The submission is not guaranteed to be featured in the TAA.
If you have any questions, please contact:
1.800.461.3608 (Toronto 416.363.3555) extension 239