The Association Agenda (TAA) is the bi-weekly newsletter covering CSAE news and updates for both members and prospects.
To sign up for the Member Spotlight, please complete your member information following the instructions below.
- Word count – 90-125 words
- Write in first person
- Include your position and organization
- Please answer: Why did you join CSAE? & What do you get out of CSAE?
- Feel free to also mention any special involvement you may have had with CSAE as a committee member, etc. (if applicable)
- Please note that your submission may be edited as needed
- If you’d like to be tagged in the social media posts, please share your Twitter handle or a link to your LinkedIn page with us.
My name is XXX and I have just taken a role as the Executive Director of the International Alliance of ALS/MND Associations, which is an association that is “United in the worldwide fight against ALS/MND.”
I like to contribute to CSAE in any way that I can and have had the opportunity to be involved in the CAE Program and Competencies, the Membership Committee, the Board of Directors, and advocacy. CSAE has such a rich pool of members that are always willing to share so that no one should feel they have to re-invent the wheel and it is this robust community that really brings me value as a member. In addition, our CSAE staff team is my secret arrow in my quiver of resources – they are all fantastic!
This member spotlight feature is only available for current CSAE members. The submission is not guaranteed to be featured in the TAA.
If you have any questions, please contact:
1.800.461.3608 (Toronto 416.363.3555) extension 239