CSAE is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and CSAE staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, CSAE staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all CSAE meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than CSAE but held in conjunction with CSAE events, on public or private platforms.
CSAE has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, CSAE asks that you inform the event producer at email@example.com.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, CSAE staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, CSAE staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
In addition, participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- The recording or transmissions of any education sessions, presentations, demos, videos, or content in any format is strictly prohibited.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by CSAE throughout the meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any CSAE event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. CSAE reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in virtual spaces.
CSAE reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and CSAE reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.