Why a Group Insurance Program Is a Win-Win for Associations and Their Members
During the past couple of years, our work and home lives have changed a lot. Studies have shown that 48 per cent of full-time workers feel their current rewards don’t meet their needs. Today, association members are looking for services and benefits that help them live better lives—both personally and professionally. Offering your members tools and education on financial wellness is one way you can help bridge this gap.
Nearly half of the average household budget goes toward housing and transportation (Statistics Canada, 2017). So, saving on home and auto insurance can help reduce financial stress. A group insurance plan is a great solution that’s also easy to implement for associations.
Here are three reasons why a group insurance plan is a win-win for both associations and their members:
1. The Group Insurance Program Is Free to Join and Set Up Is Painless
- The program is completely free for plan sponsors to join.
- Getting started is easy. The implementation and onboarding processes are fast, simple, and completely frictionless.
- Your association is provided with an exclusive group discount. Members just need to look for the “Group Discount” field when getting a home or auto quote. Members can use their group ID to confirm they’re a member.
- Sonnet’s group insurance plans can be easily added to your existing benefits program. You can add your unique landing page to an internal portal, benefits platform, or however you see fit.
- We never ask for your members’ personal details.
2. It Adds Value to Your Organization
- Build member engagement by showing your members that you’re working for them.
- We provide you with helpful marketing materials. When you’re ready to launch the program, we’ll help you communicate the benefits to your members.
- We can also provide educational content on financial wellness, lifestyle info, and home and auto tips. (We never spam your members or send unwanted communications).
3. It Helps Your Members Save Time and Money
Members save money with:
- Competitive rates
- Home and auto bundle options
- Group discount on policies
- Members can apply their exclusive discount, get a quote, and get insured—all within minutes. Sonnet’s digital platform is accessible 24/7 from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Policies can be managed online. There’s no need to call us to get insured or to make updates to a policy.
- Sonnet may be a digital company, but when it comes to making a claim, we’re just a phone call away. Policyholders have 24/7 claims support and guaranteed repairs from our pre-screened vendors.
- In addition to saving on insurance, members have access to Sonnet Connect. They receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and free offers from partners. Protect and simplify your life with Wealthsimple, Willfull and many others.
- Offering a group insurance plan shows your members that you’re invested in their well-being. Both the members and associations benefit from a group insurance plan. When an association looks after its member’s needs, the whole business succeeds.