Here’s Your Chance to Recharge — At No Charge!
Feeling the February blues? We’ve got some great news!
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, you can shake off the isolation and gather with peers and friends at the CSAE Trillium Winter Summit for NO CHARGE.
Start your March off by celebrating joy and resilience in an inspiring and practical program that will help you feel re-connected and revitalized. For those of you who haven’t experienced CSAE’s interactive platform, you’re in for a refreshing change from Zoom fatigue.
This is an opportunity exclusive to CSAE executive members only! Take a look at some of the programming below, and register at no cost today!
Renew yourself and give your leadership a boost with empowerment expert Hamza Khan. Hear how to encourage resilience, productivity and leadership from this multi award winning empowerment expert whose TEDx talk “Stop Managing, Start Leading” has been viewed over a million times.
Recharge with keynote speaker Dr. Rumeet Billan with practical ways to improve mental health, foster emotional intelligence and strengthen resiliency during these challenging times. Unlock the potential of your team to increase productivity and profitability while promoting a healthier organizational culture. Named one of Canada’s Top 10 Power Women in 2020, Dr. Billan is a recognized learning architect and humanitarian.
Spotlight on Concurrent Sessions:
- Moving to the Virtual Office – Join CSAE’s President & CEO, Tracy Folkes Hanson, and Director of Corporate Services, Rhonda McIntyre, for a discussion about CSAE’s transition to a fully remote organization.
- Plan Better: Managing Financial Risks for Events in COVID-19 and the Uncertainty Beyond – Understand, strategize and implement a financial risk management plan for your event portfolio with Heather Reid of Planner Protect and Liz Holtby of Meetings Escrow Inc.
- The Annual Meeting: Ensuring Compliance, Enhancing Effectiveness, Embracing Engagement– Get useful tips to help streamline and structure your next annual meeting from Victoria Prince and Katherine Carre of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP.
- Resilience of Non-Dues Revenue: How associations can improve margins by rethinking revenue– Looking for ways to increase non-dues revenue? Learn how to find opportunities in the most unlikely places with Christopher Hamade of Alchemy Agency.
- A Case Study: What it Really Takes for a Small Organization to be Digital Marketers – Hear how Christine Saunders’ firm, Halmyre, became an all-digital environment in just nine months – and find out how your organization can do it, too.
- Fierce Conversations in a Virtual World: Leveraging Communication to Enrich Connection and Drive Accountability – Learn how to generate fierce conversations that get results with. Liane Taylor and Wendy Finlayson from The Talent Company.
- Resilience First: Strategies for Changing with Changing Times – You can fight stress with humour, and focus on staying healthy and resilient! Paul Huschilt of Tales, Talks, Training Inc. will show you how.
- Diary of an Online Facilitator – Gain practical insights to be a more engaging facilitator at your next virtual meeting or workshop with Alli Marshall of Strix Insights.
- The New Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (ONCA) and What You Need to Get Ready – Learn how ONCA will affect operations and member service and prepare for implementation in 2021 with Theresa Man of Carters Professional Corporation.
- When it happens, will you be ready? How to excel in handling your next cyber incident – Securing COVD-deployed infrastructure is important, but equally important is elevating our organizational capabilities. Leading cyber lawyer and incident responder, Dan Michaluk tells you how.
- Mental Fitness: How to grow the three core mental muscles to thrive in challenging times – Join Ronna Schneberger to unlock the power of the Positive Intelligence System, proven to improve your work-related decisions and performance, and manage stress.
What Keeps You Up At Night?
Let’s find renewal through our collective wisdom! Participate in this 90-minute, peer-based learning event unlike any other. Draw from the wisdom of the crowd, share your own successes and connect with association and business leaders from across the country. Hosted in Remo, you’ll hop from table to table, connecting with others in facilitated discussion. Learn more here.
A big THANK YOU to our generous sponsors for bringing this powerful program to you for free! We can’t wait to see you there!