The Trillium Service Excellence Award – Executive Member recognizes a colleague or volunteer who, throughout their career, has demonstrated significant contribution and commitment to CSAE and the profession of Association Management or has made significant contributions in support of Association Management. Recipients of this award are those who have provided leadership, great ideas and inspiration.
All Executive members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of the Trillium Council are not eligible for nomination. Current Trillium Awards Committee members are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Involvement: The individual has been involved in Trillium through activities, committees and/or programs.
- Leadership: The individual shows qualities that exemplify leadership and inspiration related to participation in Trillium or the association sector.
- Innovation: The individual exemplifies innovation in association management.
- Achievement: Any notable achievements in their association, community, the province or country.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with Trillium
- Examples of the nominee’s leadership in Trillium/ the association sector
- Examples of the nominee’s innovation in association sector
- List of any notable achievements the nominee has had in their company, community, province or country
CAE® Continuous Professional Development (CPD): Credit is granted to the nominator for a complete award’s application. Individual Awards (i.e., Leadership, Ottawa-Gatineau, and Trillium)
Based on 0.5 hour per complete award nomination (maximum 2 hours per two-year reporting period).
The awards are a great opportunity to honour CSAE colleagues. Some of the previous Trillium Service Excellence Award – Executive Member recipients include:
2022 – Rebecca Harris, CAE
2021 – Constance Wrigley-Thomas, CAE
2019 – Rozalyn Werner-Arce
2018 – Marion Tripp
2017 – Christine Charnock, CAE
2016 – Joan Lee, CAE
2015 – Serge Micheli, CAE
2013 – Dinaz Garda, CAE
2012 – Tim Stover, CAE
2011 – Saskia Martini‐Wong, CAE
2009 – Carol Ann Burrell, CAE
2008 – Ed Barisa, CAE
2007 – Gilles Latour
2004 – Elizabeth di Chiara, CAE
2001 – Robert Ramsay, CAE
2000 – Maura McLaren, CAE
1987 – Dennis Souder, CAE
Meline Batten, CAE
Diane Brisebois, CAE
H. James Duncan, CAE
Sandi Humphrey, CAE
Arthur Timms, CAE