The Trillium Service Excellence Award recognizes a Trillium Business Member who, throughout their career, has demonstrated significant contribution and commitment to CSAE and the profession of Association Management or has made significant contributions in support of Association Management. Recipients of this award are those who have provided leadership, great ideas and inspiration.
All Business Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of the Trillium Council are not eligible for nomination. Current Trillium Awards Committee members are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Involvement: The individual has been involved with Trillium through activities, committees and/or programs.
- Leadership: The individual shows qualities that exemplify leadership and inspiration related to participation in Trillium or the association sector.
- Innovation: The individual exemplifies innovation in the business of supplying services and/or products to the profession.
- Achievement: Any notable achievements with an association for which they are a supplier, or within their company, community, province or country.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with Trillium
- Examples of the nominee’s leadership in Trillium/ the association sector
- Examples of the nominee’s innovation in association sector
- List of any notable achievements the nominee has had in their company, community, province or country
CAE® Continuous Professional Development (CPD): Credit is granted to the nominator for a complete award’s application. Individual Awards (i.e., Leadership, Ottawa-Gatineau, and Trillium)
Based on 0.5 hour per complete award nomination (maximum 2 hours per two-year reporting period).
The awards are a great opportunity to honour CSAE colleagues. Some of the previous Trillium Service Excellence Award – Business Member recipients include:
2022 – Sherry Lucia
2021 – Erin Roberts
2019 – Don Leddy, CAE
2018 – Lisa‐Marie Upton
2017 – Kathy Tavares
2016 – Sandra Moniz
2015 – Sandra Polson
2014 – Robert Thompson
2013 – David Stempowski
2012 – Kevin Jackson
2011 – Rebecca Alexander
2010 – Mario Crespi
2009 – Karen Dowhan
2004 – Susan Saganski
1992 – Martin Copeland