The Ottawa-Gatineau Service Excellence Award recognizes and honours an Executive or Business Member who has demonstrated significant accomplishments, exemplary leadership and tireless commitments to Ottawa-Gatineau and/or the association community.
All Business and Executive Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of Ottawa-Gatineau Council are not eligible for nomination. Current Awards and Recognition Committee members are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Involvement: The individual has been involved with Ottawa-Gatineau through activities, committees and/or programs.
- Leadership: The individual shows qualities that exemplify leadership and inspiration related to participation in Ottawa-Gatineau or the association sector.
- Innovation: The individual exemplifies innovation in the business of supplying services and/or products to the profession.
- Achievement: Any notable achievements with an association for which they are a supplier, or within their company, community, province or country.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with Ottawa-Gatineau
- Examples of the nominee’s leadership in Ottawa-Gatineau / the association sector
- Examples of the nominee’s innovation in association sector
- List of any notable achievements the nominee has had in their company, community, province, or country
CAE® Continuous Professional Development (CPD): Credit is granted to the nominator for a complete award’s application. Individual Awards (i.e., Leadership, Ottawa-Gatineau, and Trillium)
Based on 0.5 hour per complete award nomination (maximum 2 hours per two-year reporting period).
2022 – Angela Jefferies
2021 – Riccarda Galioto