The CSAE Trillium Service Excellence Award recognizes a CSAE Trillium Business Member who, throughout their career, has demonstrated significant contribution and commitment to CSAE and the profession of Association Management or has made significant contributions in support of Association Management. Recipients of this award are those who have provided leadership, great ideas and inspiration.
All Business Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of CSAE Trillium Council are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Involvement: The individual has been involved with CSAE Trillium through activities, committees and/or programs.
- Leadership: The individual shows qualities that exemplify leadership and inspiration related to participation in CSAE Trillium or the association sector.
- Innovation: The individual exemplifies innovation in the business of supplying services and/or products to the profession.
- Achievement: Any notable achievements with an association for which they are a supplier, or within their company, community, province or country.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with CSAE Trillium
- Examples of the nominee’s leadership in CSAE Trillium/ the association sector
- Examples of the nominee’s innovation in association sector
- List of any notable achievements the nominee has had in their company, community, province or country
The awards are a great opportunity to honour CSAE colleagues. Some of the previous CSAE Trillium Service Excellence Award – Business Member recipients include:
2021 – Erin Roberts
2019 – Don Leddy, CAE
2018 – Lisa‐Marie Upton
2017 – Kathy Tavares
2016 – Sandra Moniz
2015 – Sandra Polson
2014 – Robert Thompson
2013 – David Stempowski
2012 – Kevin Jackson
2011 – Rebecca Alexander
2010 – Mario Crespi
2009 – Karen Dowhan
2004 – Susan Saganski
1992 – Martin Copeland