The CSAE Trillium Emerging Talent Award – Executive Member recognizes one Executive Member, who, within the first five years of the members’ careers in the association sector, or within the first five years of CSAE membership, has demonstrated remarkable promise as future leaders in the association sector.
All CSAE Trillium Executive Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of CSAE Trillium Council are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Leadership: The individual has demonstrated qualities that hold remarkable promise as future leaders in CSAE Trillium or the association sector.
- Creativity: The individual has shown some creativity through their work in the association sector or volunteer work with CSAE Trillium.
- Outstanding Talent: The individual has been able to demonstrate outstanding talent in their first five years in the sector, or in the first five years of CSAE membership.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with CSAE Trillium
- Description of why the nominee is deserving of the emerging talent award
The awards are a great opportunity to honour CSAE colleagues. Some of the previous CSAE Trillium Emerging Talent Award – Executive Member recipients include:
2021 – Laura Korneluk, CAE
2018 – Sarah Lampson, CAE
2016 – Natalie Wallace, CAE
2015 – Michael Dargavel
2013 – Jacintha Ward
2012 – Rebecca Harris, CAE
2011 – Danielle Russell, CAE