The CSAE Trillium Emerging Talent Award – Business Member recognizes one Business Member, who, within the first five years of the members’ careers in the association sector, or within the first five years of CSAE membership, has demonstrated remarkable promise as future leaders in the association sector.
All CSAE Trillium Business Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of CSAE Trillum Council are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Leadership: The individual has demonstrated qualities that hold remarkable promise as future leaders in supporting members of CSAE Trillium or the association sector.
- Creativity: The individual has shown some creativity through their work with the association sector or volunteer work with CSAE Trillium.
- Outstanding Talent: The individual has been able to demonstrate outstanding talent in their first five years working within the not-for-profit sector, or in the first five years of CSAE membership.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with CSAE Trillium
- Description of why the nominee is deserving of the emerging talent award.
The awards are a great opportunity to honour CSAE colleagues. Some of the previous CSAE Trillium Emerging Talent Award – Business Member recipients include:
2021 – Kenneth Hewitt
2018 – Troy Allan
2017 – Ammar Balika
2016 – Marc Cousineau
2015 – Cheryl Gateman
2013 – Mira Todorovic
2012 – Kayley O’Brien
2011 – Lisa Natale