The CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau Service Excellence Award recognizes and honours an Executive or Business member who has demonstrated significant accomplishments, exemplary leadership, and tireless commitments to CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau and/or the association community.
All Business and Executive Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau Council are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Involvement: The individual has been involved with CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau through activities, committees and/or programs.
- Leadership: The individual shows qualities that exemplify leadership and inspiration related to participation in CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau or the association sector.
- Innovation: The individual exemplifies innovation in the business of supplying services and/or products to the profession.
- Achievement: Any notable achievements with an association for which they are a supplier, or within their company, community, province or country.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau
- Examples of the nominee’s leadership in CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau / the association sector
- Examples of the nominee’s innovation in association sector
- List of any notable achievements the nominee has had in their company, community, province or country
2021 – Riccarda Galioto