The CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau Emerging Talent Award recognizes a member, who, within the first five years of the members’ careers in the association sector, or within the first five years of CSAE membership, has demonstrated remarkable promise as future leaders in the association sector.
All CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau Executive and Business Members, in good standing, holding CSAE membership at the time of the nomination are eligible for this award. Current members of CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau Council are not eligible for nomination. Self-nominations are ineligible.
The following criteria are considered in determining a recipient:
- Leadership: The individual has demonstrated qualities that hold remarkable promise as future leaders in CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau or the association sector.
- Creativity: The individual has shown some creativity through their work in the association sector or volunteer work with CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau.
- Outstanding Talent: The individual has been able to demonstrate outstanding talent in their first five years in the sector, or in the first five years of CSAE membership.
- Nominee information
- Examples of the nominee’s involvement with CSAE Ottawa-Gatineau
- Description of why the nominee is deserving of the emerging talent award
2021 – Barry Rooke, CAE