- Review eligibility criteria and submission requirements, here.
- Visit CSAE’s awards submission platform, here.
- Click “Submit an application”.
- Login or create a new account. Please note, the login is a separate portal from csae.com and you will need to create a new account.
- Once you are logged on, click to begin a new submission.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the category you are submitting for.
- Use the second dropdown menu to select the specific award.
- Fill in the submission form questions, save and finalize.*
- A link will be emailed to notify the nominee that they have been nominated by you and prompt them to complete additional questions.
- You will be notified via email that you have been nominated for an award.
- Click the link identified in the email to access the additional questions.
- Complete the questions and save.
Please note a submission is not marked complete until both the nominator and nominee have completed each section, saved and finalized by the submission deadline.
*Submissions for the Donna Mary Shaw Award will be marked as complete once the nominator clicks save and finalize. This award does not require additional information from the nominee.
CAE® Continuous Professional Development (CPD): Credit is granted to the nominator for a complete award’s application. Individual Awards (i.e., Leadership, Ottawa-Gatineau, and Trillium)
Based on 0.5 hour per complete award nomination (maximum 2 hours per two-year reporting period).
Questions? Feel free to connect with CSAE at email@example.com.