CSAE Alberta Chat and Cheers
One of the many casualties of COVID-19 is the inability to gather for networking and informal supports at the local level. CSAE Alberta has therefore decided to focus our efforts on making these connections in Alberta through monthly virtual facilitated networking gatherings.
Chat and Cheers, presented by CSAE Alberta, is a virtual networking event featuring facilitated conversation about a specific topic. At 4 pm MDT on the third Thursday of every month from July – December 2020, the CSAE Alberta Network Council will host the group and facilitate discussion around a specific topic. To ensure the networking aspect remains intact, we will include a brief icebreaker at the beginning and encourage participants to enjoy their favourite beverage as they would in person.
This initiative is free for both members and non-members.
- July 16 – The challenge of doing more with less
- August 20 – Keeping remote teams engaged
- September 17 – Managing member expectations
- October 15 – CEO & Chair relationships in stressful times
- November 19 – Managing renewal and retention
- December 17 – TBD
We look forward to connecting, sharing and learning with you!